MUNSTER RUGBY SUMMER CAMPS 2017
The ever popular Bank of Ireland Munster Rugby Summer Camps are back for Summer 2017.
This summer we have a total of 23 venues throughout the whole province (please see below for your nearest venue).
Please note there is an online booking facility in place – If you wish to book online for your preferred venue you will be asked to register with Easy Payments Plus to ensure secure payment.
Camp places are available for boys and girls from 6 years old to 12 years old.
Each camp takes place over one week (Monday through to Friday inclusive) between 9:30am and 1:30pm.
The cost is €85 per child. Additional children from the same family can attend for the discounted rate of €75 per child.
This year there is a Special Promotion Rate of €75 per child for all those who book before 5th May 2017.
Each participant will receive an Official Summer Camp Pack comprising an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Adidas Shorts, Adidas Socks, Draw-String Bag, Mouth Guard and one Junior ticket to a Munster pre-season match.
Children who participate in the camps will get the chance to make new friends, learn more about rugby values such as team work, respect and integrity, and also become more aware of the importance of physical fitness. All this while learning to develop the basic rugby skills of passing, tackling (in a controlled environment), evasion and kicking. Most of all we guarantee lots of fun!
To facilitate the appropriate attention, participants will be divided by their age into groups. Central to the Munster Rugby Summer Camps philosophy is ensuring the introduction to the game of Rugby in a safe and controlled manner.
The Camps will be managed and run by fully accredited I.R.F.U. Mini Rugby coaches. All Summer Camp staff have undertaken the National Garda Vetting process required to comply with the IRFU policy regarding recruitment and vetting to work in age grade rugby.
Alternatively – Book your Summer Camp place by downloading the Summer Camp Application form.
For any more information please contact Munster Rugby on 021-4323563 (9am – 5.00pm)
VENUES AND DATES ARE LISTED BELOW:
|Week 1: Monday 3rd July – Friday 7th July|
|Week 2: Monday 10th – Friday 14th July|
|Week 3: Monday 17th – Friday 21st July|
|Week 4: Monday 24th – Friday 28th July|
|St. Brendans College: Killarney|
|Week 5: Monday 31st July- Friday 4th August|
|Waterford IT: West Campus: Carriganore|
|Week 6: Monday 7th – Friday 11th August|
|Week 7: Monday 14th – Friday 18th August|
|Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa: Cork|
|Week 8: Monday 21st – Friday 25th August|
|Newcastle West RFC|
|Old Crescent RFC|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Munster Rugby Summer Camps 2016 hours are from 9.30am-1.30pm.
- Munster Rugby is not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Payment is considered as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- Cancellations made up to one week before the camp will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for damage to or loss of possessions.
- Munster Rugby cannot be held liable for any medical expenses incurred as a result of injury obtained on the Munster Rugby Summer Camps. It is understood that all participants take part at their own risk and are required to have their own insurance cover in place.
- All Munster Rugby Summer Camp staff have undertaken the National Garda Vetting process and currently comply with the IRFU policy regarding recruitment and vetting to work in age grade rugby.
- We strongly recommend that all valuables are left at home.
- Munster Rugby will reserve the right to suspend any child that causes disruption to the camp due to misbehaviour.
- By signing the Summer Camp application form or booking online, you accept that your child may be used in photographic or video material for promotional purposes by Munster Rugby.
- Parent/Guardian must be contactable during camp hours.
- Munster Rugby will use its best endeavours to ensure that professional players attend all camps.
- Munster Rugby reserves the right to cancel, amend, alter and change any camp or its content without the need for prior notice.