In 2010 Munster Rugby established an official structure to actively support nominated charities each season.
Munster work with the charities helping them raise funds during the year.
Each season Munster look to support the nominated charities in the following ways:
- Player appearances
- Signed merchandise
- Hospitality box at a PRO12 match in Thomond Park
- Supporting various fundraising activities during the year
Each year all applications are reviewed over the summer by a committee containing members from the Munster Branch, senior players, team management and Munster Rugby staff representatives.
Thank you to all those who applied for season 2015/16 – please note the application process has now closed for this season.
If you are interested in receiving more details on Munster Rugby’s Charity initiative please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Charities selected for the 2015/16 season are:
Children’s Medical & Research Foundation Crumlin (CMRF)
Previously nominated Munster Rugby Charities
- Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
- The Irish Heart Foundation
- Cork University Hospital Charity
- Mid-West Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association
- Clare Crusaders
- Jigsaw Kerry
- Adapt Domestic Abuse Services
- CROSS – Cancer Research
- Acquired Brain Injury Ireland
- Motor Neurone Research
- Suicide Aware
- TLC4CF – Cystic Fibrosis